Middle School Camp 2018 is quickly approaching! We are going back to Youthfront Camp West for an unforgettable week filled with activities such as the Splash Park, water slide, pool, Blob, Gaga ball, Night Strike, theme nights, basketball, volleyball, zip line, disc golf, and so much more. Meanwhile, campers get to hear an amazing speaker and experience God like they never have before in this immersive camp experience.
Middle School Camp is held at the gorgeous Youthfront Camp West located in Edgerton, KS, which is about an hour away from Liberty. Youthfront provides the space for students to grow in all walks of life through fun activities, small groups, worship, and community.
LUMY has reserved 32 spots for camp this year! In order to claim your spot you must register before March 1, 2018!
Who? Current 6th and 7th Graders
What? Middle School Camp
When? July 23-28, 2018 (Register before March 1)
Where? Youthfront Camp West (21667 Spoon Creek Rd, Edgerton, KS 66021)
Why? To grow in relationship with Christ and with each other, and to HAVE FUN!
How? The total cost is $450. A $100 deposit is required to reserve your spot. See details below to register.
Contact Andrew Gordon at email@example.com or at (816) 781-4554 x110
1) Click HERE and click "Access/Create Your Account" Button.
2) If you have had a student attend in the past and have made an account previously, you can sign in. If not, you can create a new account. (There is a one-time $3 Registration Fee to create an account)
3) Follow the on-screen prompts to enter in your information and your camper's information.
4) Select "Session 8," July 23-28.
5) Use GroupID: libertyumyfcamp
6) Pay a $100 deposit to secure your student's spot.
7) The total cost is $450, which can be paid over time up until the first day of camp, July 23.